Sunday, August 4, 2019

Sprinkle Pudding Cookies...


Welcome to my baking and cooking blog!  
If I bake it or cook it...I'll be posting the recipes here...
The cookie recipe for the above photo is...


For the ingredients you'll need:


3/4 Cup butter
1 Cup granulated sugar
1 egg plus one yolk
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 teaspoon kosher salt
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 (3.4 oz packet instant vanilla pudding)
2 cups regular flour
1/2 cup sprinkles
Preheat oven to 350F
Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper




 Beat butter and sugar for 2 minutes
Add in the egg, vanilla, baking soda and salt.
Mix until combined.
Now add in the Vanilla Pudding and mix for about 30 seconds.

TURN THE MIXER TO LOW!!

then, add in the flour...slowly...unless you enjoy cleaning the counter and yourself... ;o)
Lastly...add the sprinkles.

Mix about 30 more seconds until you feel they've been evenly mixed into the dough.
Now, using a cookie scoop OR just use a tablespoon, drop cookies onto parchment paper.
Bake at 350F for about 15 minutes.
Now the baking time will be at YOUR discretion!  If you like a softer cookie, start out at 10 to 15 minutes.  I prefer a bit more time on mine...18 minutes.
It's just up to you...just not less than 10!!
Hope you like these as much as hubby and I do!
Enjoy...  




Our Libby loves them...and I seriously think you will too!




No comments:

August 2023 Needing to Keep The Blog Open!

  Google is cracking down on inactive blog accounts.  I must admit, I have'nt used this one in a few years!  So to satisfy Google and po...